Monday, February 25, 2008

Once there was a snowman.....





What the recent Moscow relatively warm spell did to Sandi's snowman....Small, small, gone. Also, a few things to learn from. Make sure and open sliding glass doors (see pic 2) and make sure your deck is clean before the snow hits (see pics 3 & 4, but mostly 4). Finally, if you are planning on a series of pictures of the same object, may sure to keep the same photo orientation.

3 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

Cool series.
What IS that on your deck, anyway? Forget it. I don't want to know.

Sandi said...

Okay, I just can't let you all view those pictures without some kind of explanation. Well, it is not really a good excuse except for that some birds decided to have a heyday on our deck while we were gone over Christmas and then it snowed soon after that and we hadn't cleaned it up yet. (It was not the whole deck just a small spot.) Anyhow, where the birds came from I can't say because I have never even seen a bird out there.

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for that poor snowman. I especially feel for him in the last picture where all that's left is a carrot and a straw.