Thursday, February 28, 2008
The Silver De-Stapler
At times my job can be kinda boring. This leaves my mind to wander and think about things that most people probably don’t have time to think about. Take for example....I used to have a silver de-stapler, or staple taker outer, whatever you call them - I think it is obvious I don't know the real name of those things. Anyhow I used to have a black one and a silver one. Then one day the silver one was nowhere to be seen and in its stead there was a maroon one. Mind you the black one remained. I am just wondering, did someone see the silver one and swap it out for their ugly maroon one? Was this an intentional act? I don't know how it couldn't be. I am determined however to get the silver back. I mean it was so pretty and so shiny (that's probably why it got stolen)....it was my favorite one...I would only use the black one when I couldn't find the silver. But now the silver has been missing for about a month. I mean the maroon one just looks anemic; it is not even as good as the black one. So now the black is numero uno and the maroon is the backup. Could this be a plot by "blackie" to gain favor in my sight? Did he push the silver into the garbage can whilst I wasn't looking? It’s possible, but that still wouldn't account for the maroon one suddenly appearing, unless someone else in the office was in on it...hmmmm.....I guess I need to put out an official amber alert for the little guy - so if anyone sees a de-stapler about 2 inches long that is kinda silverish grey with fangs that are slightly more bent in on the top than the bottom, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sandi, I really appreciated your destapler blog...I can sort of hear you speaking as you wrote it. I hope things work out for you and your de-stapler.
Best of luck,
Jamie
Sandi--
Check the firm's security tapes. It's possible you'll find the sneak thief cackling in evil triumph, "Hi-ho, Silver, away!"
It has come to my attention why I am so random: I lived with SJ! Simple explanation. Hehe!
Your guys' blogs just crack me up! I can never read it and not click out with a smile on my face! Hope you find Little Silver!
Post a Comment