Monday, March 31, 2008

My first night on the couch......

will be tonight as soon as Sandi sees some of these pictures. Anyhoo, today is our 2nd wedding anniversary, and they have been, quite frankly the best two years of my life. (Beats a mission hands down! Time goes faster, too!) Anyways, I just finished a 20 page paper that is worth 50% of my grade for my legal writing class, and I have had oh---5 or 6 hours of sleep in the past 2 days (which is a lot better than Jake or Aaron). Here is a little slideshow that I put together, mostly of some sweet pictures of Sandi and a few of me thrown in just for fun. And keep your eyes peeled for Sandi's next post when she puts up embarrassing pictures of me. I love you, Sandi, thanks for everything!


2 whole years!!!!

10 comments:

linds said...

Yeah! Happy 2 years! From those pictures I can tell it's been great! You guys are so cute together and such awesome friends! Congrats!

L84AROPIN said...

Hey, congrats! Look what the Todds got you for your anniversary: a baby boy! Neato. What a day, huh?

Anonymous said...

Has it really been two years? Wow! Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures...yes I'm biased on those wedding shots but I love ALL the pictures. You guys are great!

Jess said...

I know I am a day late! Happy Anniversary! I can hardly believe that it's been two years since Mike joined our little group! I am so glad I was able to watch it all happen! You both know that I know you are great! Thanks for being so good to me....here is year #3! Yah! Looking forward to Sandi's payback for some of those photos!

Love you both!

Wendy A. Jones said...

Okay, I removed that last post. When I've seen those before I've wondered if "author" is the blog author or the comment author. Now I know.

Anyway, congratulations you spring chickens! Loved the slide show. Sandi, you are so CUTE! Mike is a lucky guy. If I have time I'll search my archives for some good shots of Mike that you can use in your retribution slide show.

Also--that clown garbage? Creepy.

All about the Snow's said...

Congratulations guys! You guys are a great couple. The slide show was adorable. I especailly like the watersking picture, that was some excellent photgaphy by you Mike. Ah, I remember the days when I was young and married without children. Those were fun times. It looks like you guys are making some great memories.

Sam said...

Hey Mike and Sandi,
Congrats!! Mike, I love the tattoo. I hope that's permanent. Loved the slideshow, we don't get to see enough of you guys. Good luck with your monster paper!!
Love,
Sam & Collette

Erika and Jason said...

I have a confession to make... YOu know what i'm talking about right? Remember VT if you don't. I love your pictures they are so fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike! I also left you a happy birthday message on Wendy's bloggity blog. Her dedication to you is pretty hilarious.

Anonymous said...

FrankenMike--
Boy, that first picture is a doozy. And, can you believe that the rose-bouquet-for-an-arm transplant operation went as well as it did for Sandi? I, too, am rather biased when it comes to your awesome wedding photos, but the others (especially the various beard documentation) are awfully nice, too. Congrats!
--Jeff