Wednesday, April 23, 2008
The Phoenix Gets A Heart Transplant!!
For anyone that knows of our recent car troubles I have an announcement: Our Car Is FIXED!!!! This is really a great day in the Archibald household. The more exciting part of the news is that it is not only fixed, but it didn't cost us anything. I would say that's a pretty sweet deal since it got a new heart (engine) and a catalytic converter. Wow...I really didn't think this day would come. Now we just have to wait several weeks to go pick her up...she is in Idaho Falls right now (For those who don't know the story of our car, you may be thinking "they live in Moscow, why is their car being fixed in Idaho Falls?" - Let me do you a favor - don't ask unless you want about a 30 minute saga relayed to you.) Lastly - I do need to thank Elaine for letting us use her precious, beautiful Pilot for the month that we will be without the Phoenix. (Thanks Elaine!!! I love the Pilot, and I am sure that you are missing it greatly!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment