
Baby X is....drum roll please.........
A GIRL! Apparently, totally anonymous polling on the internet works! Even if Sandi rigs it. Anyways, all joking and sarcasm aside, we are both excited that the baby is progressing well and that it is girl.

This last pic is a little freaky, but I thought I'd share it anyways. Not knowing much about sonography, I had no idea that you could see bones, or through them. So "X" already had its first Halloween mask!
8 comments:
Congratulations Sandi! Well, and Mike, too. You guys will be amazing parents.
I can already tell she will be beautiful. My insight into other peoples lives is freaky...isn't it Mike?! :) Congratulations you guys, can't way to buy some girlie stuff!
Yay!!! A frilly baby shower it is! How exciting!!! Congratulations!
So super stoked!! Our girls will be friends, and she has a super cute nose! It's a good sign! I thought Reese had a really cute nose in her ultrasound pic and I think she's cute (not biased or anything). Seriously though, congrats!
Yeah it is so exciting! Being a mom is totally the best thing you can ever do I love it so much!
Welcome to the estrogen-filled family life Mike!!! Congrats to both of you.
YAY! That is so exciting! I anxiously scrolled down hoping that Sandi's wish for a girl came true...and voila...it did :)
WOO-HOO! Gotta love girls...I was secretly hoping it would be one. :) Can't wait to meet the little darling! I want to see the baby bump too.
Post a Comment