yea! happy birthday, sandi. andy and i were talking about you guys wondering where you're at right now and what's up.
both SJ and EJ are looking great!
Too bad you don't live closer so we could eat cake, party and play your HSM game from last year...haha! Miss you and hope toady was amazing, or wait your week...I know how you roll with your bday and I don't blame you one bit!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yea! happy birthday, sandi. andy and i were talking about you guys wondering where you're at right now and what's up.
both SJ and EJ are looking great!
Too bad you don't live closer so we could eat cake, party and play your HSM game from last year...haha! Miss you and hope toady was amazing, or wait your week...I know how you roll with your bday and I don't blame you one bit!
Post a Comment