Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween or tons of pictures of Eve

So, Eve is starting to be an even greater character than would be expected knowing her parents.

She has started to army crawl in addition to rolling and actually has found some trouble on the floor (like the heater behind her). And just about everything goes for her mouth.

You can just see her little mind plotting trouble.


This has to be the longest string of drool. Ever.

Sandi did a great job making Eve's owl costume. Even though I didn't want to hear anything about it until the first of this month.

She can't even resist putting the deliciousness of felt in her mouth.



Notice how enthused Sandi's dad is about the Halloween festivities in Boise.

Trolling for prey. (I wish Sandi had made a fake little rat for Eve to put in her mouth, but I guess that isn't really "cute" and "crossed a line.")

3 comments:

linds said...

Sandi, that costume is amazing! Eve is soooooo cute! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys! Hope your drive back was uneventful!

Harper said...

Mike, your little Eve is adorable! I love her costume!

~ Terrah Conrad Harper

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you married Sandi so she can let you know before you "cross the line."

Great pictures--I love that one in the sunlight. And, yes. Cutest. Owl. Ever.