Friday, March 2, 2012

And.......we're back!

Hey everyone (or no one, not really sure if there are many followers left)-
We don't have internet anymore, thus the internet silence. So here's the deal, we moved to Boise for Mike to do some clerking for a personal injury firm, but we are still looking for something better and more lawyerly for him to do. He has had a few different prospects which haven't really panned out as we would like, but still could, so that is where we are at as far as work. I have been continuing to do cake decorating and have been selling cakes through craigslist. Eve is still growing and she will be two this month. Time flies. She is just a little tape recorder of everything we say. She loves reading books and singing songs, I'm pretty sure singing time is her favorite part of nursery. She is getting independent so quickly; she likes to put on her own shoes, choose her pajamas, and don't try to take food from her, she will put her hand in your mouth to take back what was rightfully hers. Anyhow, we are doing well, we have enjoyed the milder Boise winter but are ready for summer. Well, honestly I don't even know how many updated pictures we have, but I'll try to get a few in here.

















3 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

I'm so glad you're back! It was fun to see your sweet E. And also to remember that most excellent duet (best part of the program--am I right?).



P.S. The new word verification for Blogger is lame. I know it's not your fault, but still--seven times? Really?

Wendy A. Jones said...

And it only finally worked because I let them use my Google id instead of Open id.

The Archibalds said...

Love the bowling pics!