Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Presenting Mike and Sandi's Gameapalooza + Pictures of the Girls!

Yo People (meaning my mom, Mike's mom and maybe one other person), this is kind of a post involving several aspects.  Lets start out with the exciting news that Mike and I have decided to play all of our games (one a day if possible, and only those which two people can play) and keep track of who wins and how much we like each game.  Mike compiled a list, put it in excel, and randomized the order in which we would play them.  Well I was very excited to see that the first up was MasterMind!  I LOVE this game.  Mike however.....well I think it could possibly be his least favorite game.  It would be too difficult to give a good explanation of this one so if you really are dying to know how to play give me a call or come over sometime.  Anyhow, a very short back story to this game is that we never play it because: 1. Mike hates it, 2. He hates it, resulting in him not paying attention, often resulting in an accidental mess up. 3. He is then forced to play another round of an already highly despised game.  Anyhow, he was less than thrilled to start our Gameapalooza with this one but at least it is now out of the way and long story short I won and here are the ratings (on a 10 point scale) we both attributed to this game.
Sandi: 10
Mike: 2


In other news, here's a little comparison of my two girls...but which is which? Decide now before scrolling down and looking at more pictures!


 

 Look at these cute picture of my little girls!  Claire looks like a seal in this first one!



 




Oh yes and finally before I let you know which baby is which, check out my girls' hand gestures.  One of them is flipping you off in one picture, the other is doing the Vulcan sign, you know the "live long and prosper" one.  Anyhow that's about it.  The top baby picture is Eve and the one below it is Claire, I think they look decently similar.  Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was my guess--but it was pretty much a complete guess, so I just got lucky. They look way more alike than I think when I see them now.

Also: Gameapalooza=brilliant.