Big Boggle is way better than the 4x4 Boggle because the smallest size word you can write down is a 4 letter word. It's pretty fun although I don't think I ever got serious about Boggle until I met Mike's fam. We had a pretty fun game tonight. Also, Eve asked us if we were going to play "her" game since I let her play with this sometimes.
Ratings:
Sandi - 7.5
Mike - 6
Mike's note: I don't think I've ever won a game of Boggle; though I've abstained from plenty, probably because the competition in the Archibald home was pretty fierce from all parties. I mean, it was the first game that we actually had a trophy that the winner got to put their name on.

2 comments:
I still mourn the Facebook game "Scramble" a little bit (although I'm much more effective without its temptation).
I give this game a 10!
I loved Scramble too Wendy!
Post a Comment