My sister Wendy tagged us with the 6th picture in the 6th folder and tag 6 people (hence the devil's picture). She also tagged 2 of my brothers, and in interest of not being the last (take that Jeff) and the fact that Criminal Procedure is "watching paint dry"-like boring, here is our picture. Also, I don't really believe in tagging others, so if you read this and are interested, go for it; if not no need to feel compelled.

Background: Hodgin's Drugstore and Hobbies in downtown Moscow. Taken this summer.
2 comments:
You "don't really believe in tagging people"? What is THAT supposed to mean? You believe in the devil, don't you? You might as well have said, "My sister tagged me and I don't believe in HER." Chump.
(Nice picture, by the way. We have a drugstore called Pesimanski's or something that I keep meaning to take a photo of. But I haven't.)
Chump? CHUMP? Maybe so, but perhaps I feel tagging is akin to chain letters and I don't want horrible things to happen to those who do not complete the chain. Also, tagging isn't very manly. I'll participate by posting a picture, but I'm not going to keep it going, you know?
Post a Comment