Sunday, February 1, 2009

UCLA Game

Some of you may know that I really enjoy March Madness, and along with that, my favorite college basketball team is the UCLA Bruins. With another Pac-10 team, WSU, being only 8 miles away, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to hit up a UCLA basketball game this year. It was really fun, and our seats were decent. It was made all the much better by the fact that I had just eaten Panda Express and the Bruins ended up winning a close one. For those who are interested (I know that is very few of you) there are some pictures of the game below.













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the self-portrait. The others, well, not quite as interested, but I'm glad you had a good time.

Wendy

All about the Snow's said...

Sounds like fun! An evening can almost always be improved with some orange chicken from Panda Express.

Jess said...

Got to be honest: I am JEALOUS!!! I heart the Bruins!

Ty and Amber said...

UCLA sucks! Can't wait to take your money during March Madness!

heather said...

Woot woot go bruins!!

Anna said...

Hi Mike,
Remember me? Just saw the link to your blog from Tricia's, so I thought I'd pop by and say hi. Hi.

Scarchiba! said...

Can't stand UCLA! Go Trojans!!!