Evelyn Jean Archibald (Eve). Born today (March 19) at 2:35 pm. Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz. Length: 20 inches Some brownish hair, but long eyelashes that are the talk of the nursery. Mother and daughter are both doing well. Visitors are welcome anytime after 12 noon on Saturday--just give me a call.
Oh WOW!!!!! She's finally here and soooooooooooo beautiful! Oh congrats you guys! We're so very happy for you and can't wait to meet her! I'm glad everything went well! Let us know what you need!
8 comments:
Whooo hoooo! What a cutie!!!
Congratulations!
Oh WOW!!!!! She's finally here and soooooooooooo beautiful! Oh congrats you guys! We're so very happy for you and can't wait to meet her! I'm glad everything went well! Let us know what you need!
Congratulations you guys! Glad to hear that everything went well and can't wait for more details and pictures since we can't be there to meet her.
she is beautiful congratulations! I love her name
Congrats! She is adorable and I love her name. I love the picture of the proud new Dad.
I am so happy for you! She is beautiful! Well, when she is older remember I have two boys ;)
Congratulations guys. She is sooooo adorbale! I am so happy she is here and everything went relatively well.
AWWWWW So she is soooo sweet and adorable! We can't wait to meet her!! Congrats :D
Post a Comment