Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eve, Day 2

Needless to say, we are quite smitten with our cute little girl. Last week, we wanted a little glimpse at what she would look like, so we found a website that "predicts" what your baby would look like. The result was quite frightening (but better than what a child between Sandi and Justin Timberlake would look like. Take that, Justin):
We are very grateful that she doesn't look like that (though I guess she still could). Here are a couple of pictures for comparison, one of Sandi and one of myself as babies, though not as young.


Feel free to make any comparisons about which one of us she looks like. Here's some pictures that we took today. We made it home and wish us good luck for the first night in the homestead.

3 comments:

Jess said...

So happy that Eve turned out better and cuter than the computerized version you did!

I see a mix of both Mike and SJ but as of day two I am sitting in the SJ camp.

Congrats again!! Man I should fly up just to hold her!

linds said...

She looks like Sandi! She's soooo cute and definitely does not resemble that freakish picture at the top. That was really scary! And she's so tiny in that car seat! Holy cow! Such a sweet baby!

DALLING FAMILY said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations we are so happy for both of you. I am a little disapointed you didn't make it one more day so that our babies could have the same birthday. :) I hope you're feel well.
P.S. she really does look just like Sandi