These pictures are great! Fin keeps pointing to them and saying "bay"...he has had a fascination with babies lately. It'll be fun to see you in a few weeks.
Thanks for the pictures. She is a cutie and we can't wait to meet her. She still looks like you Sandi but I think she has Mike's ear lobes. She has lots of dark hair too. Love, Mom
I don't know if Mike is passing along all the compliments I've dished out during the chat, so I'll repeat them: she is beautiful (looks like you) and I'm excited to meet her.
6 comments:
Adorable!!! Still looking like SJ minus the last two, Mike is written all over those two faces.
These pictures are great! Fin keeps pointing to them and saying "bay"...he has had a fascination with babies lately. It'll be fun to see you in a few weeks.
Thanks for the pictures. She is a cutie and we can't wait to meet her. She still looks like you Sandi but I think she has Mike's ear lobes. She has lots of dark hair too. Love, Mom
She's so beautiful and so it your little family! I love you guys!
so precious! congratulations mike and sandi!
I don't know if Mike is passing along all the compliments I've dished out during the chat, so I'll repeat them: she is beautiful (looks like you) and I'm excited to meet her.
Post a Comment