We are new parents--what do you expect from us? And really, is there any other reason that you are visiting our blog? Didn't think so.



Grandma Pearce is happy to be with us for the next few days (and we're happy to have her!)


She isn't quite accustomed to the flash....................yet.
8 comments:
So dang cute, love all the pics, keep them coming! Can't wait to meet her!
You guys have a very cute little girl! (But you already know that :) Congrats!!
#4, #5, and #6 are my favorite!! (I am allowed multiple favorites a day) Still in the SJ camp for looks. She is dang cute, obviously!
She's adorable! Way to go! Love you lots!
Oh hi little Evie! (Am I allowed to call her that?)
LOVE the pics! Good luck with the next few weeks. Get as much rest as you can and just enjoy your little sweetie.
CONGRATS! She is adorable! Hope you're all doing well and adjusting to having the little lady around :)
She is SO beautiful!!! Keep working on getting her accustomed to that flash. Who wouldn't be smitten. Good luck focusing on the end of school, Mike =). Good work you two. Now for the fun part.
I don't think you need to apologize for filling your blog with Eve pictures. I know someone (--cough--Grandma--cough--) who checks every day. I hope the adjustment to parenthood is going well!
Post a Comment