Tonight we played a 2 person game of Risk. I was pink/red, Mike was black. I haven't played this game for some time, but I did play a little bit when I was younger. Perhaps one of the last times that I played as a youth was the time that I threw the dice at (and struck) my younger sister in the head because I felt she had cheated. This wasn't a long range throw either people, this was pretty much point blank range. Definitely not my finest moment as a game player, but slightly funny now looking back on it (Right Heather?). Anyhow this game does take a while but is pretty fun, I mean who doesn't want to dominate the entire world? Which is exactly what I did, check out all that pink! Oh and I apologize for the low quality pictures, it was just easiest to take them from my phone.
Rankings:
Mike - 7
Sandi - 8.5


3 comments:
Maybe I need to play it again as an adult, but . . . Risk is BOOOORING.
Maybe I need to play it again as an adult, but . . . Risk is BOOOORING.
C'mon Mike! At least put up a fight!
Post a Comment